Gütermann 100% Recycled Polyester Thread #800 Nu White 100m
SKU: 799742 - 800
Build an eco-friendly sewing practice with the help of Gütermann's 100% Recycled Polyester Threads! Produced entirely from recycled post-consumer plastic bottles, this polyester thread is soft, supple, colorfast, and lint free, plus it’s designed to not have thick and thin areas to make sewing smooth sailing!
By hand or by machine, sew durable construction seams, decorative seams and/or ornamental stitches with the durability you’d expect from polyester thread—along with an eye for sustainability!
The recommended needle for this thread is a universal needle between sizes 70 and 90.
- Made from 100% Recycled Polyester
- Suitable for machine and hand stitching
- No flying fibres when machine sewing
- No thread twisting
- Tear and abrasion resistant
- Non-fade and colourfast
- Washable up to 203°F
- Ideal for all basic machine and hand sewing projects.
- Recommended needle size: 70-90 (10-14)
- Green & white spool colour