To Grandmother’s House A Storybook Felt Panel Sew Along Kit by Jennifer Long | Riley Blake Designs Pre-order (February 2024)
- Pre-order, reservation, and subscription sales are final. They are non-refundable and cannot be cancelled.
- Estimated arrival from the manufacturer is listed.
- To ensure timely delivery of in-stock items, please place separate orders for preorders.
- Shipping dates for preorders are subject to change based on the manufacturer's timeline. Rest assured, any updates will be promptly communicated to you.
- Orders containing both in-stock and pre-order items will be consolidated for shipping once all items are available.
Introducing the Sew Along Kit for "A Storybook Felt Panel Sew Along" with Jennifer Long of Bee Sew Inspired. This Kit includes:
- FT14379 To Grandmother's House Felt Panel
- 36" x 48" Basic Felt for doll backing
- 2 Yards HeatnBond Craft Extra Firm Non-Woven Stabilizer
- Plastic Snaps for bag closure and
- Hand sewing needle and thread
- Embroidery Floss for embellishments
- Pink shears
- Scrap of batting for handle of bag
- 1/2" non-fraying ribbon for bag tags
Teach, play and act out the complete Fairytale Story of Little Red, Grandmother and of course the Wolf using the Storybook Felt Doll & Bag set! Embellish the felt dolls with hand embroidery, or simply cut and play! Enjoy the keepsake bag with fun flaps to explore in Grandmother’s Cottage. Why not use the felt dolls as embellishments on clothing, bags, or create your own bookmarks. Be creative and applique the Storybook Characters onto your favorite quilt or hoop art to decorate a playroom!
Pre-Order Now and Create Unforgettable Memories with the To Grandmother's House Storybook Felt Panel!
Join the Storybook Felt Panel Sew-Along beginning March 6, 2024 on Jennifer’s website at www.beesewinspired.com.
Download the FREE PDF Instructions on the Bee Sew Inspired website available when the fabric releases to shops. www.beesewinspired.com/fabric
Check out "To Grandmother's House - a Storybook Felt Panel" to purchase the individual panel, separate form the kit.
Explore the entire To Grandmother's House Collection by Jennifer Long
Machine was cold, Tumble dry low.